Are you a college or undergraduate student considering a career in finance? Please join TXWSW Dallas for a panel discussion and Q&A to learn more about career options in the field. We have a panel of speakers who will share their experience and expertise with you followed by a networking mixer with wine and light appetizers. The event will take place on the UTD campus in Dallas.
Shule Han, CPA, Senior Manager at EY
Hiral Shah, CFA Director, Grant Thornton
Kristen Cobb, Executive Director, JP Morgan
Kathryn Marshall, Vice President PNC Business Credit
Phoebe Park, Banker, JP Morgan
Martha Nelson, CPA PwC
Where: University of Texas, Dallas
800 W. Campbell Rd., Richardson, TX 75080
Galaxy Rooms in the Student Union, room # SU 2.602
When: Monday, March 25, 2019
6:00pm — 7:30pm
Cost: This event is free of charge and parking is included,
however, we require registration for attendance.
Parking info: Park in Parking Structure 4 (PS4 on campus map)
Pay-by-space parking is available on the first floor of the parking garage.
Use the coupon code number 32915060 at the nearest payment kiosk.
1. Press any button on the keypad to start.
2. Enter your parking space number, or “stall number,” then push the green “OK” button.
3. Press “1” to Purchase Ticket.
4. Press “2” to Pay by Coupon.
5. Enter the number of hours for which you would like to park and press the green “OK” button. (I would suggest 3 just in case).
6. Enter your coupon code number and press the green “OK” button.
7. Collect and keep your receipt. The time your parking expires is printed on your received.