March 13, 2009
As many of you know, the Dallas chapter of Texas Wall Street Women has partnered with the Irma Rangel School for Girls and the Foundation for the Education of Young Women. We anticipate that you will have a number of opportunities to engage with the school, the first of which is a career day on March 13th, the details of which are below. We hope you can join us. If you have any questions, you can call Christina Markell-Balleza at 214.651.5486.
The Foundation for the Education of Young Women is hosting a career day at the Irma Rangel School, taking place on March 13th. There will be six classroom sessions where you may speak with a group of girls (20-25) as well as a fair.
The day’s schedule is as follows:
- 9:00 am- speakers arrive to set up
- 9:35 am – 10:05 am Session I
- 10:10 am – 10:40 am Session II
- 10:45 am – 11:15 am Session III
- 11:20 am – 1:35 pm Lunch and Keynote Speaker (opportunity for speakers to interact with students; we hope you will stay for lunch)
- 1:40 pm – 2:10 pm Session IV
- 2:15 pm – 2:45 pm Session V
- 2:50 pm – 3:20 pm Session VI
- 3:30 pm – Thank you for your day!
If you are interested in attending, please REGISTER on this website, then send an email to Christina’s attention at
Your email should include the following information:
- which session(s) you would like to speak to
- if you are speaking as a group, how many of you will there be?
- are you interested in participating at a booth during the Fair that will run concurrently with the Speakers Sessions?
We hope to see you there!