Texas Wall Street Women (“TXWSW”) Returns Policy
1. HOW TO RETURN
For quick and efficient returns, please follow these guidelines.
- Return merchandise within the required time frame. Anything returned outside of the time frame is subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Merchandise must be in its original condition and packaging, including envelopes, bags and boxes.
- Returns shipments must be prepaid. Returns sent cash on delivery (CODs) will not be accepted.
- TXWSW is not responsible for returns that are damaged in transit.
Upon receiving your return, we will exchange, replace, or credit. You will receive credit in the same manner as you paid for the merchandise.
PRODUCT RETURNS TIME FRAME
|Product Category||Return Period (From Invoice Date)|
|Red Box Diamonds®||10 days|
|Black Box Gemstones®||10 days|
|Finished Jewelry||15 days|
|Tools and Supplies||15 days|
|Precut Fabricated Metals and Stampings||15 days|
|All Other Products||30 days|
|All Other Fabricated Metals||Non-Returnable|
|Books, CDs, DVDs||Non-Returnable|
2. PRODUCT REVIEW/CONDITIONAL SALE (PRCS)
Select merchandise is available to qualified accounts for the customer’s review (limits may apply). If not returned within the time frame of the Product Review/Conditional Sale ship date, the merchandise will be invoiced. If returned after invoicing, a 15% restocking fee will be applied. Terms and Conditions are subject to change*.
How to Return
- Include a copy of the conditional sale document or invoice and use the original packaging for the merchandise.
- Use the enclosed prepaid air bill to return items within 15 days for finished jewelry and bridal products or five days for diamonds and gemstones.
- Call FedEx or UPS to request a pickup.
PRCS TIME FRAME
|Product Category||Return Period (From Ship Date)|
|Red Box Diamonds®||5 days|
|Black Box Gemstones®||5 days|
|Non-Serialized Diamonds, Gemstones, and Pearls||5 days|
|Finished Jewelry/Bridal||15 days|
3. CONTEMPORARY METALS RETURN POLICY
TXWSW’s standard return policy applies to its Contemporary Metal product, including tungsten, titanium, cobalt, ceramic, and stainless steel bands. TXWSW will accept for return or exchange Contemporary Metal product that is received with a defect or any tungsten or ceramic band that becomes scratched or discolored. All returns and exchanges require proof of purchase, and exchanges will be processed for the applicable fee listed below. Bands with engraving that are submitted for exchange are subject to an additional engraving fee.
Lifetime Sizing Policy
TXWSW offers a lifetime size exchange service on its Contemporary Metal product. Applicable fees are listed below. TXWSW will exchange your band for the same ring, or, at its discretion, a ring of similar style and/or value. Bands with engraving that are submitted for exchange are subject to an additional engraving fee.
CONTEMPORARY METAL PRODUCT
|Product Category||Applicable Fees|
|Basic Contemporary Metals||$20.00|
|With Diamond(s)- 0.05 CT or under||$20.00|
|With Silver Inlay or Overlay||$20.00|
|With Diamond(s)- 0.06 CT or over||$25.00|
|With Gold Inlay or Overlay||$35.00|
4. HAZARDOUS AND HEAVY ITEMS
At this time any items that are considered hazardous material cannot be returned to TXWSW. Due to regulations, the U.S. Department of Transportation/Federal Aviation Administration can levy fines up to $55,000 or imprison people who attempt to ship hazardous materials without proper certification.
There are additional shipping costs for heavy (Air: five pounds and over), and dimensional weight (irregular package dimensions) packages.